Bullard Law has the knowledge and experience to provide comprehensive legal representation and guidance to small and medium-sized businesses in a number of business-related areas including commercial litigation, business formation, employment law, trademark and copyright law, contract law, complex business litigation, employment agreements, and bid and proposal requests.
- Formation of Business (Limited Liability Partnerships, Corporations, Sole Proprietorship, and General Partnerships)
- Merger and Acquisition Transactions and Contracts
- Trademarks & Copyrights
- Employment Agreements (Non-Disclosure, Non-Compete, etc.)
Real Estate Law
Real Estate Law
Bullard Law represents individuals and corporate entities in matters of Real Estate including contract preparation and examination, easement/access issues, leases, evictions, purchase/sale agreements, real estate fraud, deeds and conveyances, adverse possession, liens, broker/fiduciary claims, association law, real estate commission disputes, disclosure deficiencies, title claims and defects, property management representation, and general real estate litigation.
- Purchase and Sale Contracts
- Landlord/Tenant Disputes
- Commercial Leases and Contracts
- Residential Leases and Contracts
- Brokerage Disputes
A proven asset protection firm, Bullard Law is experienced in what you need to maximize your wealth protection plan and preserve your personal and business assets. From general asset protection of a company or individual to protecting trust assets from creditors, predators, bankruptcies and divorce, clients will have the confidence of knowing their case is being handled by an experienced and knowledgeable asset protection lawyer.
- Debt Defense
- Probate,Trusts, Estate & Guardianship Fiduciary Litigation
- Business Succession Planning
- Individual and Corporate Asset Protection
Florida law regarding debt collection is a highly specialized area. When you choose Bullard Law, however, you’re choosing a firm with an extensive knowledge of the state and federal laws governing collections. Bullard Law specializes in debt collection and negotiation; from locating assets of debtors to garnishments, debt negotiation and replevin/levy, Ms. Bullard goes to work for businesses and individuals to collect the monies owed to them.
- Judgment Enforcement
- Demand Letters
- Litigation Services (Plaintiff and Defense)
- Bankruptcy and Creditor’s Rights
- Asset Searches